Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pop Quiz Drawing

Alright, we'll try this again. You were sadly unexcited about the last one-- could only three of you figure it out? I'm fine with random guesses, just say something! Last week's picture was an elephant. If you have trouble seeing it, the part that's wrapped in wire is the tusk, the trunk is turned in, the ear is on the left, and the eye is in the center.  Well, it's towards the top in the center. I'm pleased to say that of the three responses I got, all three were correct. I was hoping more of you would participate, but I guess it's a good start. :) As promised, those three people were entered in a drawing, and the winner is... (drum-roll please)... Amanda Kittelson! :) Congratulations, and good luck next time, to all of you. Speaking of next time: here's the new picture.





This is an abstract one, so it might be a little tougher. It's a pendant for a necklace, and I want you to tell me what it represents. Go with your gut and you'll probably be right. And if you're not sure what it is, guess anyway. I really want my inbox FULL of guesses. Really.




Please send your guesses by 8pm on Saturday October 30th (Friday didn't work for me so well this time- hopefully on Saturday I can put out the next one right away). Email them to mareniduna@hotmail.com with the subject line "Mareniduna Pop Quiz."  If you would rather send me a note on Facebook or a note through Etsy, you're welcome to do it that way too. Like last time, the correct guesses will be entered in a drawing to win your choice of a custom piece of jewelry or a custom portrait.

1 comment:

  1. Hint: If you don't want Amanda to win every single one, I need someone else's name to put in the hat as well. If you want YOUR name in the hat, send me a guess! simple as that!

    oh. you wanted a hint about what it is? well, hm... We wouldn't be here without it. It's REALLY important. (shoot. I wonder if I just gave it away?...)

    ReplyDelete