Sunday, February 7, 2010

People I care about: Steve

The hardest part of blogging is figuring out what to tell you. I have to say that I'm not the most exciting person every day. Yes, if you just meet me, I can be pretty exciting, but once you hear from me every day, I think it would get pretty old. Especially if I'm doing a monologue.

So I'm starting a series (at least I think it will be a series): People I Care About. I'm not saying People in my Life, because some of these people have moved on, but they're still in my thoughts and heart. And please don't assume that these people are the ONLY people I care about. If I did that, we would never hear about anything else!

Today I'm going to tell you about Steve. He was my roomate in college, and he's hilarious. He's a little boy stuck in a man's body, and yet he can be very profound, especially in his art. I love so much of his work, I have trouble choosing, but here's a fun one to entice you.













Click Here to learn all about Steve's Photo Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment