Sunday, October 31, 2010

10/31/10 Pop Quiz Drawing

This week's quiz is evidently a hard one... I made this a while back out of shells (so don't guess "shells"), and no one has been able to identify it, even though I SWEAR it looks like what I wanted it to be... nonetheless, I'll ease up a bit and change the rules. As long as you send me a guess, you're in the drawing, even if you're not right. okay? So start guessing...

The top view is above, and the picture below is straight on.

As usual, please send your guesses by 8pm on Saturday November 6th. Email them to mareniduna@hotmail.com with the subject line "Mareniduna Pop Quiz."  If you would rather send me a note on Facebook, a note through Etsy, or a text, you're welcome to do it that way too. The drawing will take place Sunday morning, and the winner will get their choice of custom jewelry or other work. 

1 comment: