Sunday, October 31, 2010

10/23/10 Pop Quiz Drawing Winner

Thanks to everyone who participated in this last quiz. We had some awesome answers! In fact, I came to the conclusion that maybe I was mistaken on what it was, so everyone who guessed went in the drawing pool. So first, let me tell you what the picture might have been...


When I created it, I was thinking about a wave. Some other things it might be are a butterfly coming out of its chrysalis, a snow-capped mountain, a seashell, or outer space with the moon and earth. Frankly, I can't decide which it's really going to be. Perhaps whoever wears it will get to choose. Or maybe it will be something different depending on what outfit it's worn with! So all of the people who entered guesses were put in the drawing, and the winner was... (picture this: my hubby isn't here to draw this time, so I'm writing the names on paper, folding it up and letting my bird pick... she's decided...) Christi Sartelle! Congratulations!


No comments:

Post a Comment